You are here
WestGrid Newsletter - November 2018
Stories this month include:
- A recap of WestGrid's first Annual General Meeting
- A reminder of the RAC 2019 deadline and links to key resources to help with researcher submissions
- Tips for avoiding common job submission errors when using Compute Canada systems
- A profile on University of Calgary researcher Dr. Ann-Lise Norman, who is investigating the complex relationship between gases, particles, clouds and precipitation, in hopes of using this knowledge to more accurately predict extreme precipitation events.
- Upcoming training and outreach events planned for Fall 2018
To read the November newsletter, click here.