You are here
WestGrid Newsletter - December 2015
WestGrid's newsletter for the month of December 2015 is now available to read online.
Some of the items featured in this month's newsletter include:
- Executive Director Lindsay Sill sharing a look back on the successes and milestones of WestGrid over the past year,
- information on Compute Canada's second round of SPARC consultations to compile the data storage requirements and high performance computing needs of the broad research community over the next five years,
- congratulations to two WestGrid staff members, Terry Lockhart and Chris Want, who have accepted national roles with Compute Canada,
- a profile on the recent discovery by research teams at UBC and the Vancouver Prostate Centre of a potential new treatment for advanced prostate cancer, and
- upcoming training and outreach events.
If you would like to be added to the mailing list to receive future newsletters, sign up here.