You are here
WestGrid Launches New Research Computing Summer Schools at UBC & UofS
WestGrid is launching a new Research Computing Summer School series for researchers interested in building knowledge and skills in using advanced research computing resources. The first schools will be at the University of British Columbia (UBC) June 19-23 and the University of Saskatchewan July 24-27.
Courses will explore introductory and advanced topics in:
- high performance computing (HPC)
- paralell programming
- GPU computing
- HPC in bioinformatics
- research data management
- scientific visualization
- ...and more!
All research disciplines and skill levels are welcome to register. Participants only need to register and pay once to attend as many or as few courses as they would like.
- Researcher at a WestGrid Member Institution*: $35
- Researcher at a Non-Member Institution: $45
- Public / Industry / Non-Academic: $55
* WestGrid Member Institutions include the University of British Columbia, Simon Fraser University, University of Victoria, University of Alberta, University of Calgary, University of Saskatchewan, and University of Manitoba.
Summer School Details:
University of British Columbia (June 19-23)
University of Saskatchewan (July 24-27)
If you have questions or would like more information on these Summer Schools, please contact Alex Razoumov by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.