You are here
We're hiring! WestGrid seeking an Executive Assistant - apply by June 14
WestGrid is seeking an experienced and highly motivated individual to take on the role of Executive Assistant. The deadline to apply is Friday, June 14.
The Executive Assistant provides administrative support to the Senior Management Team of four executives. He/she works under minimal supervision to support a distributed and diverse team, using collaboration tools such as cloud-based documents and videoconferencing technologies. Candidate will be required to travel for meetings, mostly within Western Canada.
Responsibilities will include the following administrative tasks:
- Planning logistics for events and meetings (room bookings, catering, A/V, etc);
- Taking minutes, managing calendars, triaging emails;
- Organizing various staff and committee meetings;
- Handling expense reports and other day to day administration;
- Coordinating travel logistics with detailed itineraries; and
- Providing direct support to the CEO for Board and Board sub-committee meetings including preparing Board agenda packages and supporting documentation.
To view the complete job posting, visit our Careers page.