You are here
Still Time To Register for Saskatoon Research Computing Summer School
WestGrid's new Research Computing Summer School is coming to Saskatoon July 24-27. This series of workshops is for researchers interested in building knowledge and skills in computational research.
Courses will explore introductory and advanced topics in:
- high performance computing (HPC)
- paralell programming
- GPU computing
- HPC in bioinformatics
- research data management
- scientific visualization
- ...and more!
All research disciplines and skill levels are welcome to register. Participants only need to register and pay once to attend as many or as few courses as they would like.
- Researcher at a WestGrid Member Institution*: $35
- Researcher at a Non-Member Institution: $45
- Public / Industry / Non-Academic: $55
* WestGrid Member Institutions include the University of British Columbia, Simon Fraser University, University of Victoria, University of Alberta, University of Calgary, University of Saskatchewan, and University of Manitoba.
Summer School Details:
University of Saskatchewan
ARTS Building, Rooms 102 & 133
July 24-27 / 9:00 - 4:00 pm each day
If you have questions or would like more information on this Summer School, please contact Alex Razoumov by email: email@example.com.