You are here
REMINDER: RAC 2018 Deadline for RRG & RPP Competitions is NOV 16
How to Apply
- All proposals must be submitted electronically through the Compute Canada DataBase (CCDB) by Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 10:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.
- If this is your first time applying to the Resource Allocation Competitions (RAC), we strongly encourage you to consult with the Compute Canada technical staff responsible for the systems you intend to use. If you do not know the appropriate technical staff, please email email@example.com.
- NOTE: a Canadian Common CV is required for the submission of an RPP or an RRG application. Please consult the Compute Canada CCV Submission Guide for further instructions.
- Before submitting, please ensure that your online application form accurately reflects ALL the resources requested in your technical justification document (PDF). There must be no discrepancies between the two.
- RRG Application Guide
- RPP Application Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- CCV Submission Guide
- Technical Glossary
- RAC 2017 statistics and scaling
Competition criteria is available on the Compute Canada website, within the appendices of the RRG and RPP application guides. If you have any questions about whether your resource needs fit within the competitions or if you need to consult with us about your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.