You are here
RAC 2020 information session at University of Saskatchewan - Tues, Oct 29
On October 29, WestGrid and the University of Saskatchewan's Research Computing team are co-hosting an information + Q&A session on key resources available to support research, including national cloud computing, HPC, and data storage resources. USask faculty, students, and staff are invited to attend.
- 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Tuesday, October 29
Room 2D71, Agriculture Building, University of Saskatchewan
Click here to view the slides
Who Should Attend
- Any researcher interested in learning more about Compute Canada's cloud computing resources, resource allocation process, and/or the other research computing resources and expertise available at USask
- Previous Compute Canada RAC applicants who are interested in improving their RAC application this year
What is RAC?
Each fall, Compute Canada invites researchers across Canada from all disciplines to apply to its annual Resource Allocation Competitions (RAC). If your research requires large-scale computing, cloud computing, data management, or data storage resources, your project could benefit from the RAC.
This RAC information session wil cover:
- The upcoming RAC details and submission requirements
- Changes / updates from last year (i.e. new scoring levels & criteria)
- Tips for writing a strong RAC application
- Support available (i.e. technical consultations on submissions)
If you have any questions about Compute Canada's cloud computing resources, resource allocation processes, or general questions about research computing at USask, please email email@example.com.