You are here
TODAY: Office Hours for RAC 2018 - WestGrid Staff Available To Answer Your RAC Questions
Patrick Mann, WestGrid CTO and Lead of the Compute Canada RAC Technical Review process, will be hosting a RAC 2018 Office Hours session with other WestGrid Support Staff to answer any RAC questions you may have, including:
- Should I apply to the RAC or can I use the Rapid Access Service?
- Which competition should I apply to?
- What kinds of resources are available to request?
- How can I make my application stronger / more successful?
How to Participate:
- Click here to RSVP (Optional - RSVP'ing will ensure you are sent a reminder of the session.)
- At the time of the session, join the videoconference by clicking this link:
If you have trouble connecting to the videoconference, you can view a webstream of the session at: https://www.westgrid.ca//live (Note: webstream viewers will need to email their questions to email@example.com).
Who Should Attend:
- Any researcher considering applying to the RAC Competitions: the Resources for Research Groups (RRG) Competition or the Research Platforms and Portals (RPP) Competition
- Any researcher curious about the Rapid Access Service and how it differs from the annual resource competitions
Compute Canada hosted an online Q&A Session about RAC 2018 on October 11, 2017:
If you have any questions about this session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.