You are here
Next WestGrid Community Town Hall: Friday, December 20
Join us on Friday 20 December for our next (and final 2019) WestGrid Community Town Hall. Patrick Mann, WestGrid's Director of Operations, will share the latest updates from WestGrid and Compute Canada that have impacts on advanced research computing users in Western Canada, including:
- an update on the national New Digital Research Infrastructure Organization (NDRIO) - featuring special guest, Jay Black (member of the NDRIO Interim Implementation Team)
- new WestGrid Partnership Program
- WestGrid 2019 User Survey
- WestGrid online and in-person training events for January - May 2020
- Check-in on national system activities
- Other updates
Attendees are welcome to ask questions on these and any other topics.
Our Town Halls are open to any WestGrid or Compute Canada user as well as members of the broader research and innovation community from all disciplines. Industry members are welcome too! You can join the session at any point during the hour it is running.
If you are unable to join us on December 20, we are recording the session and will share an archived video as well as a copy of the slides after the session.
Friday 20 December
9 am PST // 10 am MST // 11 am CST
There are two ways to connect to the session:
1. Join via our Vidyo videoconference link:
(Room ID: 734010411)
Questions and comments are welcome at any time by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you missed our September 2019 Town Hall, you can view the slides & video recording here.