You are here
Next WestGrid Community Town Hall: Friday, April 17
Join us on Friday 17 April for our next WestGrid Community Town Hall. Patrick Mann, WestGrid's Director of Operations, will share the latest updates from WestGrid and Compute Canada that have impacts on advanced research computing users in Western Canada, including:
- latest updates on the New Digital Research Infrastructure Organization
- COVID-19 research support & system operations during COVID-19
- RAC 2020 results
- WestGrid Summer School plans & other upcoming user training events
- other operational updates on national HPC systems
- general Q&A
Attendees are welcome to ask questions on these and any other topics.
Our Town Halls are open to any WestGrid or Compute Canada user as well as members of the broader research and innovation community from all disciplines. Industry members are welcome too! You can join the session at any point during the hour it is running.
If you are unable to join us on April 17, we are recording the session and will share an archived video as well as a copy of the slides after the session.
Friday 17 April
9 am Pacific // 10 am Mountain // 11 am Central
Register here to be sent a reminder
There are two ways to connect to the session:
1. Join via our Vidyo videoconference link:
(Room ID: 734010411)
Questions and comments are welcome at any time by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.