You are here
Next Town Hall is OCT 13: Updates on RAC 2018 and GP4 Planning
As part of its ongoing initiative to keep WestGrid users regularly informed and engaged, WestGrid is hosting its next monthly Community Town Hall session on Friday, October 13.
WestGrid's management team and support staff will share the latest updates on:
- Migration off WestGrid legacy systems
- RAC 2018 changes & Best Practices Guide
- Future planning for the next national system (GP4)
- A preview of Niagara - the Large Parallel (LP) system coming online at the University of Toronto in Spring 2018
- Upcoming ARC training opportunities
Town Hall attendees are welcome to ask questions on these and other topics. This session will be webstreamed live online and is open to any existing WestGrid or Compute Canada user as well as members of the broader research community from all disciplines and departments.
Friday, Oct 13
9-10am PDT // 10-11am MDT/CST // 11am-12pm CDT
How to Participate:
There are two ways to connect to the session:
- Connect Using Vidyo:
Participants can connect to the online videoconference room (WG-Training) and interact with the speakers live. Note: If you haven't used Vidyo before, you may need to download a free plug-in to run the online software.
- Watch the live webstream:
Participants can listen to and view the presentation at http://www.westgrid.ca/live but questions must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on this session, send an email to email@example.com.