You are here
Next Town Hall JULY 13: National system updates & results from user surveys and RAC 2018
Join us for our next Community Town Hall on Friday July 13 for the latest updates on WestGrid and Compute Canada activities and news. This session is webstreamed live online and open to any members of the research community from all disciplines and departments.
Friday, July 13
9:00 - 10:00 am (Pacific Time)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
This month's topics include:
- Details on the Federated Research Data Repository Project (FRDR)
- RAC 2019 Updates and Preparation
- A look at the new Arbutus and Cedar expansion
- Initial details of the new General Purpose system in Quebec for 2019
- Results & feedback from recent user surveys
- Upcoming training opportunities and other events.
Town Hall attendees are welcome to ask questions on these and other topics and may join the room at any time to ask questions or contribute to the discussions.
How to Participate:
Connect using Vidyo software
Participants can connect to the online videoconference room (WG-Training) either via a desktop app or through web browser.
Room ID: 734010411
Questions and comments are welcome at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Missed our last town hall? You can watch the recording and view the slides here.