You are here
INFO SESSION SEPT 12: RAC 2020 & Research Computing Resources at the University of Manitoba
Each fall, Compute Canada invites researchers across Canada from all disciplines to apply to its annual Resource Allocation Competitions (RAC).
If your research requires large-scale computing, cloud computing, data management, or data storage resources, WestGrid and its partners in Research Computing at the University of Manitoba invite you to attend our Compute Canada RAC information session.
Thursday, September 12
1:00 - 4:30 pm
University of Manitoba
Room 370, Helen Glass Centre for Nursing
Click here to register
What Will Be Discussed:
This session wil cover:
- This year's competition details and proposal requirements
- Changes / updates from last year (i.e. new scoring levels & criteria)
- Tips for writing a strong RAC application
- Support available (i.e. technical consultations & needs justification)
- Research computing services & support available at the University of Manitoba
Who Should Attend:
- Any researcher interested in learning more about Compute Canada's RAC process and/or the research computing resources available at the University of Manitoba
- Previous RAC applicants who are interested in improving their RAC application this year
- No previous knowledge or research computing experience required. This presentation is an information-sharing session.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.