You are here
Government of Canada seeking input on federal open science
To help guide the Government of Canada in making its science more open and accessible, it is asking for feedback from users and stakeholders of open science in Canada.
- Use, or wish to use, data generated by government scientists?
- Need to access scientific articles published by government scientists?
- Wish to see government science in a format that is easier to understand?
- Work with government scientists to advance projects?
- Use government science to communicate to the public?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you are invited to participate in this online survey on open science:
The survey will close on July 19, 2019.
Outcomes from this survey will help shape how federal science is made accessible to the public. It will also inform the development of future open science policies and programs. For more information on current Government of Canada open science activities, you are invited to read the 2018-2020 National Action Plan on Open Government.
If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org