You are here
Call for Proposals: CANHEIT-ARC 2019 seeking talks on tech, trends & innovations in research & Higher Ed
The CANHEIT-ARC 2019 conference, Canada’s premier conference for higher education IT leaders and advanced research computing (ARC) experts, is seeking session proposals in a range of topics in research and higher ed trends and technologies.
The event is co-hosted this year by Compute Canada, CUCCIO, the University of Manitoba, The University of Winnipeg, Brandon University, and St. Boniface University. WestGrid is also a partner.
Submissions are welcomed in the following areas:
- Collaboration – How are you facilitating or supporting collaboration within your institution or with others?
- Technologies & Trends – What new and exciting tech trends are you leveraging? Cloud services, artificial Intelligence, machine learning?
- People – Do you have a strategy for diversity, inclusion, professional development, staffing or new organizational models?
- Security - How you are dealing with the ever-present and ever-changing information security landscape?
- Big Data/Data Analytics – How are you leveraging big data or data analytics to help your institution achieve its goals and objectives?
- Leading/Partnering – What is your role in your institutional IT-enabled strategies?
- Student Centered – Have you adopted a student centered approach to your services, systems and technologies?
- Research and IT – How are research and IT partnering at your institution?
- Teaching and Learning – What is IT’s role in advancing your institutional teaching and learning strategies?
- Missed Opportunity – Higher education IT is a complex and exciting environment – what have we missed?
To submit, or for more information on the event, visit the CANHEIT-ARC 2019 website.