Research today demands access to technical expertise and computing resources that are fast, powerful, and grid-enabled to accommodate data-intensive calculations and facilitate collaboration across national and international borders.
See the links on the right or listed below for details on our many resources and services to help support research and advanced computing needs as part of Compute Canada’s national platform.
- Computing Facilities - Overview of WestGrid’s computing systems.
- Data Storage - Summary of storage options and policies.
- Software - Database of installed software on the major WestGrid systems.
- Training & Seminars - Seminar and workshop schedules and archived sessions.
- Collaboration - Facilities and tools for supporting distance collaboration.
- Visualization - Resources and support for data visualization.
- Networks - Overview of WestGrid’s network infrastructure and network partners.