You are here
WestGrid 'Office Hours': Using WestGrid & Scheduling / Job Management
Have questions about using WestGrid? Having trouble using a scheduler on Compute Canada systems? Join WestGrid for an online Office Hours session. Members of our Support Team will be available to answer inquiries and troubleshoot issues on anything related to the topics covered in our September training seminars:
- Introduction to High Performance Computing
- Using WestGrid: Tips for Submitting Jobs and Moving Data
- Scheduling & Job Management: How to Get the Most from a Cluster
Bring your questions related to these and other topics!
How To Participate:
- Click here to register online. You can use this form to submit any questions you may have in advance.
- This session will be delivered online using Vidyo. Connection details will be sent to all registrants.
Questions / More Information:
Note: A formal presentation is not being delivered. This session offers a casual, drop-in format where users can bring their questions to be answered by WestGrid support staff live. If you would like more information about this 'Office Hours' session, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.