You are here
WestGrid Office Hours: RAC 2017
Are you considering applying to one of Compute Canada’s Resource Allocation Competitions (RAC)? WestGrid Support Staff are hosting an online “Office Hours” session to answer your questions about RAC 2017, including:
- Do I need to apply to the RAC or can my needs be served by the Rapid Access Service?
- Which competition should I apply to?
- What kinds of resources are available to request?
- I had a RAC allocation last year, do I need to re-apply?
- ...and more!
There is no formal presentation being delivered. You can drop in / connect at any point during the hour-long session to ask WestGrid Support Staff your question. You can stay to listen to other users' questions, or disconnect after getting the answers you need.
Compute Canada hosted an online Q&A Session about RAC 2017 on October 13:
Who Should Attend:
- Any researcher who submitted a Notice of Intent (NOI) to the Research Platforms and Portals (RPP) Competition and received an invite to submit an application
- Any researcher considering applying to the Resources for Research Groups (RRG) Competition
- Any researcher curious about the Rapid Access Service and how it differs from the annual resource competitions
How to Participate:
- CLICK HERE to register online
- This session will be delivered online using Vidyo. Connection details will be sent to all registrants.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.