You are here
WestGrid March Town Hall: New Systems, Migration, RAC 2018, Account Renewal
Join WestGrid for our FIRST Community Town Hall session of 2018 on Friday March 23 for the latest updates including RAC 2018 results and WestGrid legacy system migrations.
WestGrid's team will share the latest updates on:
- Migration off WestGrid legacy systems,
- The Cedar expansion & Niagara (large parallel) launch
- Upcoming ARC training opportunities,
- RAC 2018 results & numbers, and
- 2018 Compute Canada account renewal (with CCV requirements for PIs).
Town Hall attendees are welcome to ask questions on these and other topics and may join the room at any time to ask questions or contribute to the discussions. This session will be webstreamed live online and is open to any members of the research community from all disciplines and departments.
Friday March 23, 2018
9 - 10 am PST // 10 - 11 am MST// 11 am - 12 pm CST
How to Participate:
There are two ways to connect to the session:
- Connect using Vidyo software
Participants can connect to the online videoconference room (WG-Training) and interact with the speakers live. Note: If you haven't used Vidyo before, you may need to download a free plug-in to run the online software.
Questions and comments are welcome at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.