You are here
Using ParaViewWeb for 3D Visualization and Data Analysis in a Web Browser
ParaViewWeb is included with each copy of ParaView compiled with Python support. For a single user, ParaViewWeb can be launched with a Python script that will directly start a web server. For multiple users, one would normally use a separate front end such an Apache web server that would interface with the Python launcher to start a new visualization process for each user. ParaView comes with several sample web applications, the most complete of which is the Web Visualizer.
- Introduction to ParaViewWeb
- Overview of Web Visualizer's main features
- Building simple ParaViewWeb apps from scratch
Prerequisite Knowledge and Requirements:
- This is an information-sharing session only, with demonstrations led by the speaker for participants to observe.
- No previous experience with ParaView or Python is required.
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone interested in data visualization tools is welcome to attend.
- This session is open to all faculty, students and staff in any discipline (you do not need to be a WestGrid or Compute Canada user).
For more information on this session, please contact Alex Razoumov - firstname.lastname@example.org.