You are here
Research Data Management Week at the University of Alberta
Researchers at the University of Alberta are invited to participate in a series of talks and workshops as part of Research Data Management Week (May 4 to May 8, 2015). This is an opportunity to discover best practices, new tools, and campus services regarding data management through thirty different talks and workshops. The topics covered will be of value to every researcher on campus.
- High Performance Computing Workshop 2015
- Compute Canada and WestGrid User Training Seminars
- Plenary Talks
- The Perils and Prospects of Digital Scholarship in 21st Century Canada
- Virtual Research Environments and the Management of Data: The Case of Semantic Collaborative Corpora Analysis
- Large Data Transfers and Mirroring: Technologies and Their Implications
- Dealing with the Crowd: Managing Data from Citizen Science and Crowdsourcing Projects
Take advantage of this free event and register now!