You are here
Mixed Source C, C++, and Fortran Programs
This webinar is presented by SHARCNET, an HPC consortium that is part of Compute Ontario, one of four regional partners of Compute Canada. You do not need a SHARCNET or Compute Canada account to attend this session.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
This hour-long presentation will cover writing mixed source C, C++, and Fortran programs using ISO Fortran 2003/2008 constructs in order to:
- call C/C++ functions from Fortran code
- call Fortran functions/procedures from C/C++ code
- access C/C++/Fortran global variables from other languages' code
- access C/C++ struct / Fortran TYPE definitions from other languages' code, and,
- how to compile mixed source C, C++, and Fortran programs.
Examples will be presented and discussed.
How to Join the Webinar:
At the time of the session, click this link to join the videoconference:
For more information or to ask questions about this session, contact email@example.com.