Considering applying to Compute Canada's 2021 Resource Allocation Competitions? This webinar will share key best practices for submissions.
Each fall, Compute Canada invites researchers across Canada from all disciplines to apply to its annual Resource Allocation Competitions (RAC).
If your research requires large-scale computing, cloud computing, data management, or data storage resources, WestGrid invites you to attend our Compute Canada RAC application best practices session.
This session will be split into two parts:
- 12 - 1 pm Pacific
General introduction and Best Practices for the Resources for Research Groups (RRG) Competition
- 1 - 2 pm Pacific
Best Practices for the Research Platforms and Portals (RPP) Competition
What Will Be Discussed:
- This year's competition details and proposal requirements
- Changes / updates from last year (i.e. new scoring levels & criteria)
- Tips for writing a strong application
- Support available (i.e. technical consultations & needs justification)
Who Should Attend:
- Any researcher interested in learning more about Compute Canada's RAC process
- Previous RAC applicants who are interested in improving their RAC application this year.
- No previous knowledge or research computing experience required.
This presentation is an information-sharing session. If you have questions or would like more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.