Join us on Friday 26 June for our next WestGrid Community Town Hall. Patrick Mann, WestGrid's Director of Operations, will share the latest updates from WestGrid and Compute Canada that have impacts on advanced research computing users in Western Canada, including:
- Cybersecurity in Compute Canada and best practices for researchers
- WestGrid's new Associate Member Program
- Latest updates on the New Digital Research Infrastructure Organization (NDRIO)
- Operational updates within WestGrid and at national HPC sites
- WestGrid Summer School mid-way check-in (repeat courses being announced soon)
- General Q&A
Attendees are welcome to ask questions on these and any other topics.
Our Town Halls are open to any WestGrid or Compute Canada user as well as members of the broader research and innovation community from all disciplines. Industry members are welcome too! You can join the session at any point during the hour it is running.
If you are unable to join us on June 26, we are recording the session and will share an archived video as well as a copy of the slides after the session.
Friday 26 June
9 am Pacific // 10 am Mountain // 11 am Central
Register here to be sent a reminder
There are two ways to connect to the session:
1. Join via our Vidyo videoconference link:
(Room ID: 734010411)
2. Watch the live webstream:
Participants can listen to and view the presentation at http://www.westgrid.ca/live
Webstream viewers must submit their questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions and comments are welcome at any time by email to email@example.com.
If you missed our April Town Hall, the recording and slides can be viewed here.