This year’s Visualize This! Challenge is being coordinated by WestGrid, SciNet, SHARCNET, and Calcul Québec -- all regional partners of Compute Canada. Led by the Compute Canada Visualization Team, Visualize This! wants to bring your creative visualization ideas and workflows to life and make them accessible to all Canadian researchers!
Click here to read the full competition details.
This year’s Challenge is focusing on processing and visualizing large datasets with parallel rendering. Any dataset that is too large to be rendered on a standalone desktop/workstation would qualify for this competition.
The competition is open to anyone affiliated with a Canadian post-secondary institution (college or university) or research organization. This Challenge provides a valuable learning opportunity to enhance your visualization skills, no matter what your research area may be, so participants from all research fields are encouraged to enter.
Want to join the Challenge?
- Click here to register your interest.
- Note: Participants can form teams and there is no limit to the number of people who can be part of your team. Note: A team will be considered as a single entrant and will be eligible to win only one prize.
- Visit the Visualize This! website for complete competition details.
- Help us spread the word (#vizthis2019) and invite anyone else you think might be up for the Challenge!
- Submit your entry by November 30.
Submissions will be reviewed by members of the Compute Canada Visualization Team. To be eligible for a prize, you must be registered as a participant.
The full contest rules and FAQs on the competition can be found on the Challenge website. If you would like more information or have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.