You are here
Compute Ontario Research Day 2015
Sponsored by Compute Canada and Compute Ontario, this is a collaborative event between SHARCNET, SciNet, HPCVL, and Conestoga College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning. Compute Ontario Research Day 2015 is the preeminent provincial high performance computing event at which professors, postdoctoral, graduate, and undergraduate students gather to learn about each other's high performance computing related work.
The conference will consist of:
- two invited keynote presentations
- contributed and select presentations from various fields that use high performance computing, such as:
- computer science, algorithms, and methods
- computational finance and statistics
- applied mathematics
- computational chemistry and biology
- computational physics
- computational fluid dynamics and engineering
- health science
- digital humanities
- poster presentations, with a competition for best posters in several categories
The conference is free to attend, but does require registration. We welcome everybody, not just participants from Ontario. As a geographically local meeting, however, Compute Ontario Research Day 2015 is an excellent opportunity for students to advertise their projects. We anticipate offering a prize for best student presentation and/or best student poster.
- May 1: deadline for contributed presentation abstracts (submit an abstract)
- May 5: notification of acceptance for contributed and poster presentations
- May 6: release of final program
- May 8: deadline for poster presentation abstracts (submit an abstract)
- May 12: notification of acceptance for poster presentations
- May 19: attendee registration ends
- May 21: the conference
If you have any questions regarding the conference, please contact Dalibor Dvorski at firstname.lastname@example.org.