You are here
CFI Funding Program Consultation - Victoria
Over the next two months, the Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI) staff will be meeting with stakeholders across the country on potential adjustments to the CFI’s core funding mechanisms:
- Innovation Fund
- John R. Evans Leaders Fund
- College-Industry Innovation Fund
- Cyberinfrastructure Initiative
- Infrastructure Operating Fund
CFI requests that you please RSVP with the name of your institution, the number of participants from your institution and the city/location of the session you will attend to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than one week prior to the session. CFI encourages all interested research administrators, funding partners, researchers, and other stakeholders to attend.
The purpose of the consultation is to:
- identify opportunities for better alignment with institutional and community needs;
- make adjustments to the design of CFI funds to address evolving priorities; and,
- encourage the development of research infrastructure proposals of the highest quality, in order to better enhance the capacity of institutions and their researchers to conduct world-class research and technology development.
Consultation on the CFI’s fund architecture: A discussion paper
CFI invites you to also submit your comments in writing by November 30, 2015 to email@example.com.