You are here
Canadian Science Policy Conference 2013
The Canadian Science Policy Conference (CSPC) was founded in 2008 by a diverse group of young and passionate professionals from industry, academia, and science-based governmental departments. CSPC serves as an inclusive, non-partisan and national forum uniting stakeholders, strengthening dialogue, and enabling action with respect to current and emerging issues in national science, technology, and innovation policy.
CSPC has a mind-blowing program set for this year's conference. There are a diverse range of panels, speakers, issues and discussions in the 2013 program. With more than 150 speakers on 26 sessions across five themes of the conference, we definitely have something for you.
CSPC 2013 Themes:
- Emerging Trends in International Trade and Diplomacy: The Role of Science and Technology
- Private Sector R&D and Innovation: New Realities and Models
- Communicating Science and Technology
- Graduate Studies and Research Training: Prospects in a Changing Environment
- Emerging Issues in Canadian Science Policy