You are here
Canada 3.0 2014 - Digital Innovation: Enabling the Energy Economy
Join us at Canada 3.0 as leading energy industry innovators and decision makers, digital innovation companies, researchers, government policy makers and international delegates meet to explore energy sectors needs and identify solution opportunities for developing, adopting and deploying digital innovation solutions to help improve the energy industry’s bottom line, productivity and sustainability.
- Explore the energy sector’s key operating and sustainability challenges and opportunities where innovative digital innovation firms, including small companies, can provide solutions along the energy supply chain.
- Learn about digital technology innovations (e.g. sensors, geomatics, communications, and software & data – cloud, open data, analytics, information visualization) can be better applied as solutions to help the energy sector.
- Discuss government-led initiatives that will influence the future sustainability of the energy industry – e.g. environmental regulations/monitoring programs and technology commercialization initiatives.
- Network with leaders from energy, digital innovation, government, universities and international delegates.
Who Should Attend?
- Industry (oil & gas, pipelines, electrical generation/transmission, energy services, digital innovation – including small firms): executives, innovation-focused development & adoption managers & engineers, senior project leaders, HR and training managers, business development leaders.
- Researchers: those advancing energy systems research, computing science, sustainability, business and engineering.
- Government: senior leaders focused on policy, regulations, technology commercialization, environmental monitoring.