You are here
The BCNET Annual Conference is Canada's Premier Higher Education Information Technology Conference. BCNET 2018 is a three-day forum for higher education IT staff, management and C-suite to network, connect and share insights and challenges in the area of technology to advance teaching, learning and research.
The conference hosts over 700 delegates from 25 BCNET member institutions including colleges, universities and institutes in British Columbia.
Top Five Reasons To Attend
- Learn: Engage yourself in three days of sessions and hands-on technology workshops to help grow your skills.
- Network: Connect with over 700 IT professionals from 25 institutions to discuss your unique technology challenges and learn from their experiences.
- Have Fun: Meet your peers and have some fun at two social events.
- Extend Your Community: Engage with a unique BCNET IT community.
- Member-generated Content: Access to over 80 hours of relevant IT content to boost your learning.