You are here
Webinar - Advanced OpenMP: Part 3
This online workshop will build on the Intro to OpenMP: Part 1 session and the Delving Deeper into OpenMP: Part 2 sessions. As the final session in this OpenMP series, this webinar will delve into Open ACC. Participants will be led through a series of hands-on, interactive examples during the workshop.
Who Should Attend:
- This session is intended for current Compute Canada account holders who have experience with programming in C/C++ or FORTRAN and would like to learn how to use OpenMP directives in their code.
Pre-Requisite Skills / Knowledge:
- All attendees must have either attended the Intro to OpenMP: Part 1 session or Delving Deeper into OpenMP: Part 2, or have sufficient knowledge of the topics covered in those sessions.
- All attendees must have familiarity with logging in to WestGrid systems, using UNIX and basic job script commands. If you are a new user who has never written C/C++ or FORTRAN code before, this session may not be suited for you at this time.
- All attendees must have accounts with Compute Canada and WestGrid.
How to Participate:
- Anyone interested should register for the session on Eventbrite
- The session will be delivered using Vidyo (online videoconferencing software). Instructions will be sent for how to connect to the session will be sent 1-2 days prior to the session.
Please email email@example.com for more information or with any questions about this session.